Who are we?

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a passionate photographer based in Calgary Alberta. I love to travel and capture the world around me, but I love to capture photos closer to home just as much. People are often my subject of choice, but I photograph anything that stirs emotion

September 12, 2011

Jenn and Jeremy in Lake Louise!

Romantic perfection, that is the only way to describe the afternoon that I spent with Jenn and Jeremy in Lake Louise! I had so much fun with the two of them because they are undeniably in love with each other! We were at Lake Louise on a rather busy day but it didn't matter, they were the only two people there in each others eyes! Just to make things perfect, the sky was blue except for a few perfect fluffy clouds, the color of the water was at it's emerald perfection and did I mention that Jenn and Jeremy kiss really well? I am really looking forward to their wedding. I have met most of Jenn's family but it's always great to see how families mesh together! Weddings really are the greatest!










No comments: