Who are we?

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a passionate photographer based in Calgary Alberta. I love to travel and capture the world around me, but I love to capture photos closer to home just as much. People are often my subject of choice, but I photograph anything that stirs emotion

January 5, 2011

Katrina and Zane December 23 2010

I love winter weddings in Calgary!! They are definitely more challenging, but so much more dramatic too! I had a blast hanging out with Katrina and Zane's families all day (especially the adorable nieces and nephews!). Their wedding was held at the Hyatt in DowntownCalgary and was beautifully designed by Firefly Occassions. The weather managed to stay fairly mild andthe sun was glorious and bright. Thanks Katrina and Zane for your patience in sub-zerotemperatures! I really had fun as the sun went down and the city lights came on! Enjoy a few samples from their wedding below

!







No comments: