Who are we?

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a passionate photographer based in Calgary Alberta. I love to travel and capture the world around me, but I love to capture photos closer to home just as much. People are often my subject of choice, but I photograph anything that stirs emotion

January 29, 2011

Sarah and Geoff winter engagement portraits




You know you have a unique couple when their proposal took place on a cliff face! Sarah and Geoff are planning a wedding at Emerald Lake Lodge in the rocky mountains later this year. I wanted to capture them in their element so we took a stroll through Fish Creek Park in Calgary. Sarah and Geoff are very natural in front of the camera and are not shy to show affection towards one another. I had a blast getting to know them a little better (even though Geoff is from Edmonton), and to watch the way they interacted with each other. Sarah was constantly smiling in Geoff's arms and her smile and laughter were infectious. I can't wait to meet all their family and friends at their wedding in March!








No comments: