Who are we?

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a passionate photographer based in Calgary Alberta. I love to travel and capture the world around me, but I love to capture photos closer to home just as much. People are often my subject of choice, but I photograph anything that stirs emotion

February 9, 2011

Engagement Photos in the Mountains






I had a great time last weekend in Canmore! Nothing is quite as refreshing as a portrait session in the mountains! Growing up in Calgary, I have always loved the mountains and have always been grateful when I can get away there. I often recommend a session in the mountains just as an excuse to get out there! Jenna and Vincent made the experience that much better. I love photography always, but it is especially enjoyable when a couple is not afraid to go out on a limb! If you have not booked your engagement session yet, then by all means consider a session in the mountains!







No comments: