Who are we?

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a passionate photographer based in Calgary Alberta. I love to travel and capture the world around me, but I love to capture photos closer to home just as much. People are often my subject of choice, but I photograph anything that stirs emotion

February 14, 2011

Heather and Randy's Wedding



















Well what a great event I had the priviledge of photographing this last weekend! There is nothing quite like capturing your sisters wedding day! This is the second opportunity that I have had to do this and it is intensely emotional! Heather and Randy were married in Cardston on Friday afternoon and then had a ring ceremony and reception in Calgary on Saturday at the Glencoe Club. Our whole family got together for the second time in the last few months (with a brother and sister living down south it doesn't happen as often as we'd like). I loved the emotion of the day and getting to know Heather and Randy's relationship a little better. It was also great to get know Randy's family and friends too! It is unfortunate that Randy is a Canuck loving Honda driving PC lover, but he loves my sister so it's okay! Congratulations Heather and Randy!












No comments: