Who are we?

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a passionate photographer based in Calgary Alberta. I love to travel and capture the world around me, but I love to capture photos closer to home just as much. People are often my subject of choice, but I photograph anything that stirs emotion

April 25, 2011

A new baby girl for Aaron and Ben!

This is a photography session from back in February (as you can see I have not kept up to date with my posts!). I had the privilege to photograph Aaron and Ben's new baby girl Charlotte. The best part of my job is making new friends and watching them throughout the different stages of life! Charlotte is a sweet baby and was very cooperative when having her photos taken. I have to say that Buddy their dog was also very cooperative! He is enormous but gentle as could be. I think he actually weighs more than me! You can view Aaron and Bens maternity session in older posts.












No comments: