Who are we?

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a passionate photographer based in Calgary Alberta. I love to travel and capture the world around me, but I love to capture photos closer to home just as much. People are often my subject of choice, but I photograph anything that stirs emotion

April 25, 2011

Erin and Bryan Engagement Session in the Mountains!

I had a blast with Erin and Bryan and their 2 dogs in Kananaskis. We took a stroll along the icy Elbow River and then walked up Powder Face Creek to the exact spot where Bryan proposed to Erin. Apparently she was completely surprised and had no idea what was coming! (trust me, it is rare when a guy can surprise his girlfriend these days) It is amazing how much snow remains up there! We almost lost the little yorkie in piles of snow a couple of times! Erin and Bryan are a very laid back couple who love the outdoors and their dogs. I am looking forward to their wedding in in August!







No comments: