Who are we?

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a passionate photographer based in Calgary Alberta. I love to travel and capture the world around me, but I love to capture photos closer to home just as much. People are often my subject of choice, but I photograph anything that stirs emotion

May 17, 2011

Sarah and Geoff's wedding in the mountains

I am so fortunate to spend the majority of my time with people who are madly in love with each other! Sarah and Geoff are no exception, from the moment I met these two I could tell that they were the centre of each others world. So what better place for the two of them to get married than a place far removed from the distractions of the everyday world but Emerald Lake Lodge in the BC rockies? Both Sarah and Geoff have a passion for the mountains so this idyllic location in the middle of nowhere made perfect sense. I personally loved the very intimate atmosphere family and the very closest of friends attending the ceremony and reception. It was clear throughout the day that family was a very large part of who Sarah and Geoff are. I love being a wedding photographer and being given the opportunity to get to know couples like Sarah and Geoff as well as their family and friends. There is nothing better than being able to witness experiences like this week after week! Thank you so much Sarah and Geoff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, the Emerald Lake Lodge is in BC (Yoho), not Alberta! Oops!

Secondly, you might want to try a different program for your slideshows- the picture quality wasn't that great (starting out pixellated and ending up blurred). It's a shame, because you have such a great eye and take such beautiful shots, they should be displayed in a program worthy of the content!!!

You chose a fantastic background song, though!! And I would love to see some still photos- it looks like it was a beautiful day!

Brad Heninger said...

I have fixed the blasphemous error in Province! I have also embeded the video from Youtube so it is much better quality! Thanks for your comment!