Who are we?

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a passionate photographer based in Calgary Alberta. I love to travel and capture the world around me, but I love to capture photos closer to home just as much. People are often my subject of choice, but I photograph anything that stirs emotion

May 25, 2011

Andreya and Nolan Engagement

I had a session a few weeks ago with Andreya and Nolan. They are both confident people who are not afraid to show how they feel about each other. They have such a great chemistry together and it shows well in front of the lens. Andreya has a very confident, sophisticated style and Nolan is the the perfect balance with his casual, nonchalance. It was an enjoyable afternoon to take a stroll down Stephen Avenue and I was able to get to know the two of them better. It was especially great to see what lengths they were willing to go to get a great picture! Thanks Nolan for noticing the train tracks vibrating and getting us all off the tracks in time! I am looking forward to their wedding in the fall!









No comments: