Who are we?

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a passionate photographer based in Calgary Alberta. I love to travel and capture the world around me, but I love to capture photos closer to home just as much. People are often my subject of choice, but I photograph anything that stirs emotion

May 19, 2011

Nichole and Carlos snowy engagement session!

People always wonder what we should if the weather is bad. Should we reschedule the session? Sometimes that is the only answer, but fortunately that wasn't the case with my session with Nichole and Carlos last month (yes it snowed like this on April 16!). I loved the effect that the thick white snow flakes added! It made everything seem so isolated and remote. Nicole and Carlos really adapted well to the less than perfect conditions too. They were really able to let loose and enjoy the situation, which shows in the photos! I love it when people are able to enjoy whatever situation they may be in. It makes me think that Nichole and Carlos have already established a great foundation of flexibility in their relationship! FYI, Nichole is not a professional model, but maybe she should be!






No comments: