Who are we?

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a passionate photographer based in Calgary Alberta. I love to travel and capture the world around me, but I love to capture photos closer to home just as much. People are often my subject of choice, but I photograph anything that stirs emotion

May 25, 2011

Baby #2 for Ali and Colin

Ali and Colin are old friends to me now. I first met them in 2007 while they were planning their wedding. I felt I related well with both of them and I thoroughly enjoyed photographing their wedding that September. A couple of years later they called to let me know they were expecting their first child and would like some maternity photos taken, and then some newborn photos when the baby was born. Colin has a love for photography and I don't think that I know anyone who appreciates great photos more than Ali. During the sessions we talked endlessly about photography and parenting. It seemed like we had just always been friends! Last summer Colin's twin brother Chris called me and invited me to photograph his wedding in Victoria. It has been such a pleasure to get to know all of these people so well. You can imagine my excitement when Ali called earlier this spring to announce the arrival of Sadie's little sister Kinley! What a fun session we had with an energetic 2 year old and an immensely cute 8 day old baby! Thanks Ali and Colin for the friendship!









No comments: