Who are we?

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a passionate photographer based in Calgary Alberta. I love to travel and capture the world around me, but I love to capture photos closer to home just as much. People are often my subject of choice, but I photograph anything that stirs emotion

May 18, 2011

Teresa and Dave and their sweet kids!

This was a session that I had last month on a chilly morning. These kids were great despite the weather and we ended up having a lot of fun! Being a photographer is simply the greatest job in the world, especially when I get to have fun and play all day long! The best feeling in the world is to see a smile light up a child's face. This is the reward I got all morning long from these 3 cuties! And as a bonus I captured one of my new all time favourite images of the whole family in a dog pile on the ground! Teresa and Dave were actually as much fun as their 3 kids and were willing to go out of their comfort zone for a few great snaps!






1 comment:

Teresa Killam said...

Brad! Fantastic photos!! Thank you so much for your amazing work - I just love them!