Who are we?

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a passionate photographer based in Calgary Alberta. I love to travel and capture the world around me, but I love to capture photos closer to home just as much. People are often my subject of choice, but I photograph anything that stirs emotion

May 17, 2011

Jenna and Vincent wedding in Penticton

I had such a fantastic time on my first visit to Penticton! It's crazy but true, this Alberta boy has never been to Penticton until just a few weeks ago. Jenna and Vincent were married in dramatic location on the side of Munson Mountain overlooking the fabulous Okanagan Lake. The thing that really set this wedding apart from others was the strong family connection present at the very intimate ceremony. The ceremony was attended by just their immediate family and was full of emotion. Both Jenna and Vincent seem to be just as comfortable with each others families as they are with their own. The decision to get married in Penticton was made just over a month ago because Jenna was concerned that her entire family may not be able to attend their already planned wedding in Calgary later this summer. So out of a deep love and concern for family Jenna and Vincent made entirely new wedding plans! When Jenna informed me of the circumstances I jumped at the opportunity to photograph this kind of ceremony. I have mentioned often how much I love my job and being a part of weddings like this reminds me why. Every wedding is unique and each has their own unique emotion attached. Jenna and Vincent, thank you for allowing me to be part of this truly heartfelt ceremony in the middle of one of the most majestic landscapes ever!




1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hi,my name Cheryl.I am the proud aunt of Jenna's the video is wonderful.Thank-you for doing this for them both and all of us.Looking forward to meeting you in July.