Who are we?

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a passionate photographer based in Calgary Alberta. I love to travel and capture the world around me, but I love to capture photos closer to home just as much. People are often my subject of choice, but I photograph anything that stirs emotion

June 24, 2011

A very Purdy family

The Purdy's are a family that I have had the pleasure of watching as they have grown up. I met Scott and Erin several years ago when their oldest daughter was only 3 or 4. They have since added twin boys and more recently another beautiful daughter. Scott and Erin have definitely got their hands full with this bunch, but they are such fantastic kids! One of the things that I loved about this session in particular was getting to see each of their unique personalities. It is amazing to see how each child in this world starts out with their own unique identity! I had fun throwing rocks, jumping logs, and even having a good old fashioned staring contest with the youngest (I lost by the way)! Being in Fish Creek park, it was interesting to see what things grabbed each child's attention. Thanks Scott and Erin for having me capture your family's personality again!

P.S. Check out the blue eyes on all of them! Wow!













No comments: