Who are we?

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a passionate photographer based in Calgary Alberta. I love to travel and capture the world around me, but I love to capture photos closer to home just as much. People are often my subject of choice, but I photograph anything that stirs emotion

July 22, 2011

Bonita and Pat

I love photographing people in the mountains! There is a different feeling when people are out there. There is a higher level of comfort when you are in the mountains. Kananaskis is one of my favourite "locals only" spots. It is far removed from the tourist traps of it's bigger sister Banff. It has a more laid back, "down to earth" appeal to it. I loved being in this environment with Bonita and Pat. I related so much with them, I am a city boy who loves to explore the mountains and then return to my comfy home at the end of the day! Both Bonita and Pat were very comfortable in front of the camera during their engagement session and we all had a great time with a few laughs to boot. I also took the opportunity to experiment a little with slow shutter speeds and off camera strobes for some dramatic lighting.








No comments: